Data Protection Declaration
This data protection information
applies to data processing by:
alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH
Tel.: +49 7746 9201-0
Fax: +49 7746 9201-92
The data protection officer of alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH can be contacted at email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use:
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.alfer.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted, generally after one week:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- The date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the system security and stability
- Investigation of possible improper page accesses (DoS/DDoS attacks, etc.) as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. As a rule we do not use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. We reserve the right to do so in the event that this becomes necessary in order to clarify fraudulent page accesses.
When contacting us
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. For this purpose, we have provided our contact details on the website and a convenient way of sending us emails. If you click on such a command (labelled e.g. “email”), your own email programme (e.g. Microsoft Outlook) opens automatically and you can write to us from there.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent or, in the case of (pre)contractual enquiries, on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The data collected and processed within the framework of your contact with us will be deleted by us after completion of the enquiry and, if necessary, after expiry of legal retention periods.
Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data that we have collected through this website to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Declaration of consent for the Contact form
If you send us your enquiries using our contact form, we will ask for your first and last name, your company, your postal address and your e-mail address or telephone number. You can also enter your individual message to us in the message box.
It is your free decision whether you provide us with this data. Currently, the contact form is encrypted using an SSL certificate. However, we would like to expressly point out that data can be read by third parties. However, without this information we cannot fulfil your contact request.
In addition to the possibility of directing your enquiry to us using the contact form, it is also possible to send your enquiry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org By filling out the contact form and sending it to us, you expressly consent to the data processing described above.
Your data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary to answer your inquiry or any further (back) questions resulting from it. They are then deleted.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
We may only refuse to disclose information to you if and to the extent that such information would reveal information which must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or its nature, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 Para. 1 sentence 2 BDSG [Federal Data Protection Act]), the responsible public authority has established to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise adversely affect the welfare of the Federal Government or a federal state (§ 34 Para. 1 No. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 Para. 1 No. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data is stored only because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serve purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organisational measures (§ 34 Para. 1 No. 2 BDSG).
- to immediately request the completion of or the correction of incorrect personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent provided to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future,
- insofar as your personal data shall be processed due to legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you. The authority responsible for alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH is the “Baden-Württemberg State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information”.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser for a visit to our website. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, this is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated according to technological developments.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files stored in your computer that enable the analysis of the way in which users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on the activities of the website and to provide further services relating to the use of the website and the internet usage vis-a-vis the operator of the website. The IP address that your browser transmits within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You can refuse the storing of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Objecting to the collection of data
ou can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set; this will prevent your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future: Deactivate Google Analytics
Some of the web pages use what are known as cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer, nor do they contain viruses. They are used to make our website more effective, secure and user-friendly. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and saved on your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are what are known as session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can change your browser settings so that you are informed when cookies are set and can decide whether to accept them on a case-by-case basis or exclude the acceptance of cookies for particular cases or generally. You can also enable an option to delete the cookies automatically when you close the browser. If cookies are disabled, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Cookies that are needed in order to execute electronic communication processes or to provide certain functions you request (e.g. the basket function) will be stored in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies to ensure the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analysing your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this Data Privacy Statement.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. Operator of these pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our sites enabled with the YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to assign your browsing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The plugin of the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland is used on our site. The Facebook plug-in can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=en_EN
If you do not want Facebook to be able to directly assign the data collected by visiting our site to your Facebook user profile, you will need to log out of your Facebook user profile. The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the widest possible visibility in the social media.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this Data Protection Declaration. You can access and print out the current Data Protection Declaration at any time on the website under https://www.alferpro.com/en/privacy-policy.html.